Heart of America Seminars People of Action: Get Inspired!
CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION
SEMINAR REGISTRATION OPENS MID-MAY 2019
Hotel Room Reservations Now Open
Meeting Location: Downtown
Bricker & Eckler
100 S 3rd St
Columbus, OH 43215
Hotel: Near airport
Four Points by Sheraton
3030 Plaza Properties Blvd, Columbus, OH
Rate of $109 +tax.
Cutoff date: June 10
The Purpose of the Leadership Seminars
is to bring district, club leaders and interested Rotarians up to date on latest programs and policies of Rotary International and The Rotary Foundation, and to provide the tools and information needed to hold successful district seminars
Who should attend
District Governors, and all those in the governor line, Assistant Governors, District/Club Foundation Chairs and Foundation Committee members, District/Club Membership Chairs, District/Club Public Image Chairs, Youth Service Chairs, District Trainers and all interested Rotarians.
Topics to be covered
Rotary Foundation fundraising, Global and District Grants, The Rotary Foundation programs, and Public Image best practices. We will be rethinking old ways and focusing on techniques.
- To develop a focus on our programs and offerings
- To improve our ability to achieve and measure impact of our offerings
- To build awareness of our brand
- To develop a participant centered approach to deliver value
- To off new opportunities for personal and professional connection and growth
- To provide leadership development and skill opportunities
Friday Check in: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Training Seminar: 1:30pm – 5:30 pm
fellowship and hospitality will follow
Saturday Check in: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Rotary Leadership Seminar: 9:00am – 4:00 pm