With only a few days until World Polio Day (October 24th), NOW is the time to assure your club’s event gets registered. You can play a significant role in helping your community understand how we are working to make history and eradicate polio. Register your event here. Then, next week, follow up by letting the world know the results. What was your event? How much was raised? How many “likes” or “follows” did you get on social media? How many showed up in person at your event?
If you’ve been putting off planning, it isn’t too late, here are some ideas:
- use Raise for Rotary to launch an online fundraiser;
- host a “Hunt to End Polio” in which people will try to find specific items around your town;
- hosting a walk/run against polio.
- World Polio Day Resources, including logos, graphics, and new materials such as videos
- End Polio Now Resource Center
- Rotary Brand Center
- World Polio Day FAQ